Go Courtney ❤️ Happy Thursday lovers! Reposted from @girlandgrey - So guys...I’m helping a friend set up her new home right now and it’s fun because it’s a range of projects from big choices, like flooring and cabinet colors, to small decisions like room layouts and styling. Today, we were chatting about the ol’ hardwoods in the bedroom debate. I prefer the look of wood floors throughout, but my girlfriend is leaning towards carpet in the bedroom for a cozy underfoot situation. So now I’m wondering....what do you all prefer? Wood throughout or are you all about keeping that soft carpet in the bedroom?? . . Ps...I updated my blog with all of the #oneroomchallenge progress for the week! Go and check it out, if you’d like๐Ÿ˜˜ Can you EVEN believe it????? ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… . . Link in profile!!!


Comments