Lovely Home Decor in New York




Wow 😍😍😍 this is stunning πŸ€— Reposted from @_lisa_dawson_ - I’d love to say ‘fuck it, let’s go to New York’ this week but there are a few thing stopping me - namely there’d be no one to feed the animals, Joe’s got to go to work, Leo’s booked for a haircut, I need to do a food shop and mostly because the holiday coffer is bare πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ Four years ago, I went and visited my friend @samhead1 who was living there (opposite @bloomingdales, I kid you not) and I went BY MYSELF πŸ™ŒπŸ» I got upgraded on the way there (one person far more likely for an upgrade than two, a good enough reason to go alone if you need one πŸ˜‚) and we spent an inordinate amount of time wandering the streets, the Highline and marveling at the wonder that is the @themuseumofmodernart, the most amazing gallery I’ve EVER visited πŸ‘ŒπŸ» We barely entered a single shop but saw every sight and more - it was AMAZING ✨ What’s your favourite New York sight? And if you haven’t been, what would you make a beeline for? Tell me! πŸ‡±πŸ‡· #letsgotonewyork #orsainsburys #hall #hallway #entrance #lobby #pinkdoor #gallerywall #ihavethisthingwithpink #pinkaesthetic #dspink #chandelier #whiteinteriors #inmydomaine #sodomino #pursuepretty #sorealhomes #myhomevibe #originmagazine #elledecor #makeyousmilestyle #apartmenttherapy #interiordetails #myhome #homedecor #interior_design #interiorstyling #interiorforinspo #interior4you1 #interiordecorating 

Comments