Amazing Beautiful Handmade Persian Rugs




Reposted from @tuft_diymckim - Happy Friday, we made it people. It’s funny that even though I work non traditional hours, Friday still has that “Friday” feel! . . I have been looking for πŸ”Œ in sconces for the nook and @target came through for the win. The cords held me back from other options but this cord actually coordinates with my art. Speaking of art...I’m very serious about the art I have collected over the years. Love them all....but this piece is hands down my absolute favorite. @dammit_wesley brought it to my shop for an art show and I bought it right then. Don’t tell my other pieces tho! It’s lived in all the rooms in this house but this will be her final resting place (lies but for now I won’t move anything) I’m working from home today (shop is open!) and I’m quite happy about. What’s your Friday looking like? . . . #cornersofmyhome #smallhouseliving #patternmixing #eclecticmix #ibuiltthatshit #ididitforthebrass #brassanimals #makeyourhomeyours #localart #ourartistsaredope #vintagefinds #vintagestyle #maximalist #icanthelpit - #regrann 

Comments