Fully enjoying my refreshed living room




Reposted from @tuft_diymckim - Fully enjoying my refreshed living room. Addressing our storage needs with the #builtins, creating a flow that works with a giant dog 🐕 and crazy kid 🧒🏼 (it’s crazy that’s the most accurate emoji for my little man 😂) and of course bringing color, pattern and #brassanimals into the room has made my soul have a sense of ease. Checking this off the list freed up that much more mental space for all the other things I do. I’m too shy to dive deeply into my goals for the year on here but I will say this has already helped so much and I’m just getting started! . . . So funny thing about this black wall. I had planned on wallpapering the entire room and I wanted black trim. Well every now and again my husband is totally against something I want to do and he very adamantly said no to that 🙅🏾‍♀️So instead I painted the one wall black trim and all (it was a good call bc this one wall had two doors and the white trim would have driven me nuts) Happy compromise ...not really bc he was a little pissed but I’m happy! . . . Happy Wednesday friends! What do you do when your partner pushes back on an idea you have? . . . #idoitanyway #smallhouseliving #myhomevibe #mydecorvibe #currenthomeview #eclectichome #myhousebeautiful #vintagestyle #vintagerug #homedecor #interiordesign #livingroom #currentdesignsituation #cornersofmyhome #interiorstyling #givemeallthepatternandcolor #finditstyleit #brassanimals - #regrann 

Comments