Small Shiraz Vintage Persian Rug




@Regran_ed from @girlandgrey - Happy Monday! We spent the weekend working on the install of our wood floors and we’re at the most tedious part...the stairs! So. Many. Cuts. But I have some new cozy vibes going on in my entryway thanks to @magicrugsusa πŸ”₯I wrote all about giving this space a facelift on my blog today. Go and check it out if you’d like!!! . Link in my bio!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #StellarSpaces #makehomematter #mylovefordiy #ourfamilyabode #iheartthishaven #myinspiredhouse #dldinspired #hunkerhome #magreadyforlife #mycrispcasa #ispyraddesign #thedelightofdecor #lonnyliving #beckiowensfeature #breinspired #hartmyhome #kismetcheckoutmyhouse #howwedwell #showmeyourboho #currenthomeview #theeverygirlathome #glitterguide #myhousebeautiful #sodomino #bhghome #myhomevibe #dominomag #sunsetmag #makehomeyours #pocketofmyhome

Comments